- .. has fallen and can’t get up.
- .. is planning on jumping on the next passing train to see the country.
- .. is staring intently at the inside of his hat.
- .. is conducting a scientific study to determine how many chiggers and ticks he can collect in one hour.
- .. is on strike. The farming and photography gigs have worn him out.
- .. has been tied to the ground by a bunch of tiny people with ropes.
- None of the above.
- All of the above.
[ad name=”Google Adsense”]
Ha ha ha!I bet he was tied down by little people.
Maybe he’s playing opossum to see if his wife will get close and he can jump up and scare her?
That’s what my hubby would be doing.
Yes, he’s done that to me too. :0
9. ..is catching a quick nap in the field while he waits for you to bring a replacement part for the tractor.
10. ..is waiting to see one of those old time locomotives that travel through the countryside periodically.
11. ..is waiting to take photos of some of the interesting graffiti painted on box cars.
That’s all I can come up with for now! 🙂
You guessed it, I don’t know how, but you did. Your number 10 is right. We were waiting for a steam locomotive that was supposed to come thru at 3:30 that afternoon, but it didn’t and after 2 hours waiting, we gave up. We did catch up with it later that night though. Great Guess!
Too funny! Suzanne you are hilarious!!!!
I know, I know. . .He’s playing hide and seek!
Hi Suzanne, One question, does he even know you took this picture and posted it on your blog??? 9. Harland hears “click” gets up and chases Suzanne around the field. Ha Ha
I was wondering the same thing as Mary. Too funny!!!
Hahaha! Thanks, Suzanne! Those locomotives come through my town periodically and always draw a big crowd of people!
But I’ll bet #4 also applies!!! 😉
We love steam trains; have traveled from our home in VA to MD, W VA and PA to ride them. And might be going to CT next month. I think we’re addicted!
Hope you’ll have pictures on a future post….?
Ha ha! Yep, looks like hide and seek to me.
Ticks came to mind!!! Poor guy, he’s all tuckered out. The man probably never stops going!! Nice pic!